2007 Civic Type-R hatch

ViktorSarap

Hey all you civic lovers,

As I know, there are no Civic Type-R on the us market at the moment. I also know that you all want it. Who wouldnt, a hatch that does 6.6 secs to 60 and has a lot of potential as you know from previous Si models. Well, I need to know if there is interest in such cars as I can arrange those beasts from Europe to USA. Best would be if you could tell me the price for which this model could go for. Ill drop some pics so you could start drooling, just tell me how to do it. :thumbsup:

Hey all you civic lovers,

As I know, there are no Civic Type-R on the us market at the moment. I also know that you all want it. Who wouldnt, a hatch that does 6.6 secs to 60 and has a lot of potential as you know from previous Si models. Well, I need to know if there is interest in such cars as I can arrange those beasts from Europe to USA. Best would be if you could tell me the price for which this model could go for. Ill drop some pics so you could start drooling, just tell me how to do it.:thumbsup:

We build our own Si's. ;'D To upload a pic you need to get an image hoster like photobucket or something and then click the button up here that says insert image and put the photobucket bucket link in there. It's not that hard.

Archived