need help PLEASE!!!!!

dkzayne

i have a 93 accord with typical mods like ram air and exhaust with no cat or resonator with a geddy exhaust on it now my car hasgreat high rpm but almost none when at a low rpm so iwas wondering how could i make it to where when i floor it i can make it jump into high rpm if u understand i was thikin different ecu but im not sure what all i can do please help me out....thanks

Typical modifications are not a ram air intake or an exhaust with no catalytic converter. Really all those two things do for you is make your car loud and obnoxious.

Changing the ecu will do nothing for you except make your car run slower and get worse fuel mileage.

If your question boils down to having your car rev faster then you could rework the transmission with shorter gears and replace the flywheel with a lighter weight unit.

well i looked into flywheels and i found a few but they're cost is a little high for me having no job but a buddy of mine said something about messing with the valve timing do any of you know what hes tlkin about and stuff

well i looked into flywheels and i found a few but they're cost is a little high for me having no job but a buddy of mine said something about messing with the valve timing do any of you know what hes tlkin about and stuff

If you do not have a job i think it might be a better idea to be job hunting instead of looking for ways to make your pos rev faster.

Come back when you grow up and get a little more responsible.

If you do not have a job i think it might be a better idea to be job hunting instead of looking for ways to make your pos rev faster.

Come back when you grow up and get a little more responsible.

lmao yeah what he said

Archived