help a bratha out

94typersol

Yo what up hf its been awhile huh. so hears my question im looking at a 95 b16a3 del sol for 3gs. gotta love granmaw. its all stock under 80k and body is in great shape. thing is it has a werid problem. sometimes after you turn it off it doesnt wasnat to start it like trips out a lil. but after trying to start it and waiting it will fire. its getting fule and timing is dead on.another weird thing is while driving when coming to a stop it will act like it wants to die. weird huh. well im gonna get it anyway because im tearing apart my d16 del sol for boost and i need something for summer. does anyone have any idear of what it could be?????

enjoy your enthusiasm, but god was that hard to read!!!

LOL why i didnt put those face in their they kinda showed up after i made the thread. but do you have any idear what would make it bog out after it ran and when it slows down

LOL why i didnt put those face in their they kinda showed up after i made the thread. but do you have any idear what would make it bog out after it ran and when it slows down

nah just wasn't normal english. it sounds like a slow fuel pump but you said that you had checked that. are you getting enough spark to fire, i.e is your battery, alternator, and plugs up to spec. i've had a bad alternator that wasn't able to charge the battery enough and it would have a hard time idling, i've also had bad plugs screw with my idle. also when you say fuel is dialed in, does that mean your getting good fuel pressure at all times?

nah just wasn't normal english. it sounds like a slow fuel pump but you said that you had checked that. are you getting enough spark to fire, i.e is your battery, alternator, and plugs up to spec. i've had a bad alternator that wasn't able to charge the battery enough and it would have a hard time idling, i've also had bad plugs screw with my idle. also when you say fuel is dialed in, does that mean your getting good fuel pressure at all times?

when i changed the plugs they were fine and it idles fine. i havent bought the car yet im still waiting on the money to transfer. ima do a voltage check on it so that might clear a few things up. and as far as fuel the guy im getting it from keeps it in his garage and it was cluttered so we didnt have alot of room to move around in.how would i chek the fpr also. but on a side note that thing ran like a raped ape when it wasnt bogging out.

when i changed the plugs they were fine and it idles fine. i havent bought the car yet im still waiting on the money to transfer. ima do a voltage check on it so that might clear a few things up. and as far as fuel the guy im getting it from keeps it in his garage and it was cluttered so we didnt have alot of room to move around in.how would i chek the fpr also. but on a side note that thing ran like a raped ape when it wasnt bogging out.

i don't have my hayne's manual on me so i'm not sure how to check the fpr. buy a hayne's manual or chilton manual from an autoparts store for your vehicle and it will have detailed instructions how how to basically take the entire car apart.

i don't have my hayne's manual on me so i'm not sure how to check the fpr. buy a hayne's manual or chilton manual from an autoparts store for your vehicle and it will have detailed instructions how how to basically take the entire car apart.

ok kool thanks for your help man ima keep yall posted.

Sounds almost like what was happening with my 93 sol. the starter had been dying over the course of a few months and gradually killed over.

Yeah but the starter wouldn't mess with the it while its driving. never heard of that happening

Yeah but the starter wouldn't mess with the it while its driving. never heard of that happening

that's the part that throws me off, fuel relay maybe? I dunno. I'm at a loss. Sorry bro :(

wanna let me get that A3 off of you when you dont want that del sol vtec? :p

LOL sorry dude these are to hard to find. ill get you a good ef. plus i made a mistake and sold my old del sol to a hardcore ricer.

ps how the hell do you change your name

LOL sorry dude these are to hard to find. ill get you a good ef. plus i made a mistake and sold my old del sol to a hardcore ricer.

well its getting mad fuel and timing is dead on. i found it had a bad dizzy. he knocking off the some cash so im getting it cheaper. it coming with an half ass turbokit also.

oh i dont want the car, i want the B16

and PM drew

Archived