K20 Type-S Engine and trans

First off im sorry i dont have photos yet but i should be buying the car tomarow and will have it soon. The car has been totalled and ive decided to buy and part out.

The K20 has roughly 105k miles and will include all wanted parts for the swap, ecu, trans blah blah. I just wanted to get the word out as soon as i could. If you are interested please contact me. I will post pics as soon as i get the car! If you want any parts from the car, let me know and i will get back to you soon. The car has tan leather interior which appears to be perfect! ...in case you want the seats or whatever :thumbsup:

$3000 w/out Shipping - free pickup in Winchester, Virginia. Open to offers, but no low ballers please :thumbsup:

.......Ugh i wana keep this for my car so bad. haha

does it have a aftermarket headunit? huh

My type S has an in-dash Bose 6-disc changer with mp3 capability. I doubt many ppl change those out. Especially considering it's got to interface with the little sub in the back.

Archived