Shitty gas milage on an HF?

C92hatchX

WTF could be going on i would put 5 bucks in and it would give me almost half a tank (it leaks only when pumping due to the hose leading to the tank), but i put 5 bucks in and in one day its gone?....wtf, i put 5 bucks in my vx and it would last 4-5 days, whats going on with my MPG?!?!, and im not driving it hard either

Do you think it could be the aftermarket parts?, could it be leaking gas as im driving and turning?, i put i used tank in it cause my old one was cracked at the seem and leaking, and this one holds the gas it just leaks only when i pump the gas as far as i know

I love this scientific 'i put in $5 and it lasts me a day'

For all I know you went around the block and got .5 mpg or you drove to Cincinnati and back and got 100 mpg.

I put $25 in my vw every week. What is wrong with my car? I dunno, it could be the 600 miles I drive it. :crazy:

You have to fix the fuel leak in every form before you can begin to diagnose a fuel mileage problem.

ok i took it to the shop today and he said the clamp was broke from him tightening it to much its fixed now and the milage so far is good but i didnt do to much drivng but tomorrow ill see if that was the prob with the MPG

Archived