reputable shops in or near ohio?

ok i usually either go junkyard shopping or i order from blueridgemotorsports.com but i was looking for a shop that sells honda stuff that is alittle closer than NC, perferably in ohio. anybody know of any?

summit racing?

ok well.....i know im tired now, i just helped a buddy order $2300 worth of parts 4 weeks ago from them...cant beileve i forgot about summit, my god i know im tired now...

lol, i know the one by my house took import stuff out but you can get the products still....i think

ah thats a bummer, but still cool, i just realized you lived in akron lol. im down here in ross co. its been a couple months since ive been up there

ah, i thought it was like 2 hours from me?

nah your about 3-4 hrs. i went through akron two years ago on a fishing trip. mentor on the lake lol, went straight through akron to stop and eat. hey is a d16z6 a good swap for a 1989 civic si?

thats what im tryin to do with my ef, either that or a b16 or ls-vtec

hmm, well i have a 1992 civic si, but my dad has a 89 si and we will be needing a motor sometime, hes got 215,000 on it. i figure i could take the 89 and make it into something

89 si thats the d16a1 right?, cause my dude that i buy all my crx parts from is building an a1 and boosting it

yeah its the a1, non vtec. sweet, what amount of boost is he running?

itd be a beast though...i would do it, im trying to boost a z6 but i want to get the body done frst

thats the same with my z6, the car is salvaged, i gotta finish the fiberglass kit on the rear quarter panels, and ive got some rust on the front side of the quarter panel. my hoods got dents where it hit a deer before i bought it,and then it needs a paint job. ive been trying to do some window tint but i fk it up everytime. i finally got a good one today and it wasnt long enough lol

Back to your original question: Jegs

And I am from the Columbus/West Columbus area.

haha yeah got a little off topic, but yeah i stumbled across them last night, found some pretty good parts for the money.

Archived