Annoying Exhaust Sound

Benji7288

So i have a straight piping w/ Flowmaster muffler, Random Technology Cat Cov, no resonator, and it's making that ricer noise. Any ideas what might be causing this sound?

FYI, i had stock exhaust before and it made the same sound but now it's lower with this new flowmaster

So i have a straight piping w/ Flowmaster muffler, Random Technology Cat Cov, no resonator, and it's making that ricer noise. Any ideas what might be causing this sound?

FYI, i had stock exhaust before and it made the same sound but now it's lower with this new flowmaster

try adding a resonator if you are wanting a deeper less raspy (ricer) tone

flowmaster only sounds good on V8's IMO

depends on the muffler. if you get those delta flow series, then sound like sh!t. the one i have is a glass pack style and sound like any other can muffler (a little quieter)

to the OP, make sure its NOT a delta flow, like their supper 44 or anything like that. the exhaust sounds really hollow and tinny, like it's bouncing around a metal tunnel which it would be if it was a delta flow.

Archived