Cleaning Carpets

Staninator

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and was wondering what would be the best way to clean the flooring of my civic? I was thinking about using laundry detergent. Any ideas and is there a special way I should go about doing it?

If you do not already own one there are many car wash coin-op locations that offer a carpet shampoo machine.

Well that's what I want to evade kind of. I was just planning on using a bush and scrubbing it that way. Would that work or do I need this machine?

Well that's what I want to evade kind of. I was just planning on using a bush and scrubbing it that way. Would that work or do I need this machine?

if you don't wash the soap out completely the soap could make the fabric feel hard, and you would be able to get all the dirt and grime up. i've used a carpet cleaning solution from a store and a shop vac to suck up the muddy water.

• 3 weeks later...

In the past I have used Stanley you-know-who ... they arrived on time, treated my antiques with respect; when replacing the furniture they put down little pads that were easily removed the next day; the carpet was clean, fresh and ready for a dinner party within six hours. There are other companies that use the same system, I would ask friends and neighbors for referrals or ask the company for references from recent customers. Look for a company that has been around for a few years. Make sure the company is insured for any damages to your property. Also, ask if their workers are bonded and experienced. Carpet Cleaners.

In the past I have used Stanley you-know-who ... they arrived on time, treated my antiques with respect; when replacing the furniture they put down little pads that were easily removed the next day; the carpet was clean, fresh and ready for a dinner party within six hours. There are other companies that use the same system, I would ask friends and neighbors for referrals or ask the company for references from recent customers. Look for a company that has been around for a few years. Make sure the company is insured for any damages to your property. Also, ask if their workers are bonded and experienced. Carpet Cleaners.

this is a car, not a house.

Archived