Retro quality distribution

preludedriver99

Hi I'm new to the site, I'm impressed. I'm on a lot of other prelude forums also.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I provide Retro kits, the real deal. I've got TSX, TL, Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Infinity kits. All oem projectors no ebay junk. I will post all pictures in links but this isn't the appropriate place to do so. I'll have to wait until my new membership allows me to do so though. I use oem infinity ballasts/ignitors to allow D2S and D2R bulbs.

My email is ekooken@neo.rr.com, please forward any questions me there.

For some reason this place is pretty void of preludes. We have Del Sols up the wazoo though.

Haha i know right, I'm like the Accord ambassador here, since I'm by far the most active of my kind.

Haha i know right, I'm like the Accord ambassador here, since I'm by far the most active of my kind.

DSC00093.JPG

58906timeslips_052.jpg

58906LUDE.jpg

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00008.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

My toys, I'm pretty dedicated myself

Also those are my old rims and wwrs bodykit. They've been replaced with 16" velocity rims with neogens and the bodykit was sold and replaced with oem front lip, oem painted sides, and wwrs rear skirt. I just put 2 new hubs in the back and haven't pulled it out of the garage for it's maiden spring voyage. I'll have more pics soon

Sweet. Nice lookin lude. I think the side skirts and front lip could be a little smoother, but still very clean, and looks very well taken care of. Do I see a teggy too?

All those pictures that I posted of my lude are the old pics. I've got the complete oem kit paint matched to my car on it now. I kept the wwrs rear skirt cause it balances out the car a lot better. Those pics are wwrs sides and front. They're gone now. Those are my old rims too. I can't wait to get it out for the spring and get pics of what it looks like now.

Yes that's a teg in the back. It's my wifes first car that I bought her. It's now a work car, 194,xxx miles. It's a 92 GS. Best $2500 I've ever spent. Put nearly 90k on it, runs perfect and starts everyday. My wife has a new civic si now.

Archived