does anyone remember this?

zimmy709

True but it looks good.

no it looks great.. i dont see much of a point as to trying to cover up the FMIC.. if i have a hugemongus fmic i want to show it.. i think it looks sick, but hey to each his own.

thanks guys! im glad you like it so much, here's another gloomy day pic. I just can't quit looking at it out the window.... it needs to be nice out so i can go drive!

IMG_1385.jpg

i have to get this thing detailed for the Carlisle PA performance and custom show. but it WON'T QUIT RAINING :rant: and we leave tomorrow... :(

no it looks great.. i dont see much of a point as to trying to cover up the FMIC.. if i have a hugemongus fmic i want to show it.. i think it looks sick, but hey to each his own.

Guess you've never heard the term "sleeper"?

Guess you've never heard the term "sleeper"?

with that FMIC sleeper is out of the question.. a smaller black powdered fmic would be better for your sleeper status old man

a turbo sleeper honda is silly(unless it's got an exhaust cutout and variable boost with multiple maps), you can obviously tell by hearing it that it's modded to hell, not to mention the 3" exhaust vs the stock 1.5" or whatever size half of them have.

don't you have a garage

yep, it's only big enough to park in and barely squeeze out the door... here it is when i did my lsd...

IMG_4233-1.jpg

i did get it cleaned up though, it ended up being gorgeous today.... hare's a quick pic from a shoot today...

IMG_1418.jpg

i was just sitting here thinking.. i think it would look even better with auxes on that bumper, but thats just me because i think sol's look kind of weird without them. the headlights look too spaced out

yours looks good, i will give you that, but its because you made the lower 1/2 so much more appealing than the pre-96's were.

thank you my fair lady

Archived