Engine Bay

DelSolSweetie

can someone take a picture of their engine bay.. pretty much looking straight down and focusing on the driver side of the motor around the motor mount.. my motor mount sounds like its rattling but its tight.. and my belts look WAY too close to the subframe(nothing is rubbing) so i want to see how close they should be and see if i need to take it to my bf's friends shop and get the frame pulled the proper way

the car rides fine and straight but i dont like how close the belts are and i cant remember if they should be that close.. i know i should have just not messed with it after the wreck but the shop i had it at lied about the damage and there isnt anything i can do about it except deal with it cause its in the past... but im hoping the whole car isnt torqued weird somehow.. i would think if it was it wouldnt ride right but thankyou for anyone who posts!

P1010010.jpg

the best i got, and the belts are pretty close. chekc the power steering pump its in the general area. also if you have one of those manifold heat shields they like to make a racket when the bolts aren't tight.

thats what i thought it was first.. then i thought it was the alternator.. ill check it again but im sure the power steering is tight since we just put it on like a couple weeks ago lol

how about i take a pic of mine and ill show yall what i mean

thats what i thought it was first.. then i thought it was the alternator.. ill check it again but im sure the power steering is tight since we just put it on like a couple weeks ago lol

how about i take a pic of mine and ill show yall what i mean

show me yours and i'll show you mine......

but yeah the alternator is right down there so check that out.

Archived