Clickin suspension?? need help!!!

04civic407

my 2004 civic dx suspension started making clicking noises. it makes the clicking noise only when i dont hit the gas or brakes. i dont know why its doing that. im worried that something bad is causing this,. if anybody knows why this is happing or what would cause this to happen please help. thanks

• 4 weeks later...
my 2004 civic dx suspension started making clicking noises. it makes the clicking noise only when i dont hit the gas or brakes. i dont know why its doing that. im worried that something bad is causing this,. if anybody knows why this is happing or what would cause this to happen please help. thanks

Try to change your strut mounts. my friend has a focus and the same crap happened to him and it was the bushing in the strut mount that rotted out. its only like $80 dollars for a focus but idk about a honda...

I'm gonna have to say that its your axle going out. my civic did the exact same thing to me, and I replaced my cv axle and it was fine.

It was only clicking when I wasnt on the gas or on the brakes, if I hit either the clicking would stop.

Archived