whats the difference

your sig is too big.

Your resolution is too small. Over 60% of people on another forum have a resolution the same or larger than my own 1440x900. But just so people stop bitching, I'll change it.

this and this

other than the price and model number i don't see a difference. i'm looking at ordering these and some ate super blue brake fluid

dont really see a difference either, but check one of the reviews a kid said it didnt fit his civ

Your resolution is too small. Over 60% of people on another forum have a resolution the same or larger than my own 1440x900. But just so people stop bitching, I'll change it.

you should just crop is so its only of your car, would look a lot better too

dont really see a difference either, but check one of the reviews a kid said it didnt fit his civ

you should just crop is so its only of your car, would look a lot better too

The height wasn't the problem, it was the length so cropping wouldn't help. I may crop it anyway.

looks a lot better that way. length doesnt really matter because you still have all that empty space to the right of it. its the height that was the problem because it was taking up so much of the page

looks a lot better that way. length doesnt really matter because you still have all that empty space to the right of it. its the height that was the problem because it was taking up so much of the page

+1

My resolution is 1680x1050 and your sig was still large.

Archived