Demolished a Deer

lil.nate

so the other day a friend and i were driving home from this 18 year old casion in michigan on 196 and i was going a little under 80 and this awesome deer decides to jump out in front of me in the left of a two lane road...so i swerve and was almost around him when he decided to jump at me..no joke..and wreck havoc on my mirror and slight crack on back bumber with some small dents near the gas lid...after the hit i left to straighten and my back end swung out and i spun out with the back going left and heading to the right side of the road...next thing i rememer was telling my friend hold on and i remember calmly sitting in my seat and my hands just on my arm rest not griping anything...and then i look out the window and i see my car sliding drivers door first down this valley like area that wasnt to steep towards water where it probably flooded and then then i see some trees...not thing i kno is that im laughing cause less then two feet away my car stopped from the water...it was epically awesome..i had some dirt that i couldnt get out of cause the soft ground so i got towed out and drove the rest of an hour and a half home...seriously cant believe theres not more damage...but im just happy to be alive and that there wasnt closer trees or a car that was next to me...

so basically what im getting at..is that with my insurance and damage im looking at a new front and back bumper, paint on the whole side cause near the mirror theres a dent and they said they paint match areas( think theres a different term for that)....so i think im going to pay the difference to get some dents out and get the whole car sprayed at once..but the hood has some dents and a couple from the inside that are making me think of getting a new one...any ideas where to look...

summary...

new paint, bumpers, mirror, maybe wheels depending on if they think damage is new...

where and what kind of hood should i look for...( ill stay away from mustang like hoods even tho i know everyone loves rice)

also, should i go black again..i love black cars but i have always seeked a dark red one??

i hope ur insurance is gona find u a good body shop cuz matching paint is a BITCH.

the paint isn't really matched, it's blended to match better with the existing paint.

well with what there painting...im bout to pay to get the rest of the car painted...just thinking it might be cheaper to get a new hood painted then get mine smoothed out...

well with what there painting...im bout to pay to get the rest of the car painted...just thinking it might be cheaper to get a new hood painted then get mine smoothed out...

it's not worth it to fix a hood, just replace it if it has damage

i hope ur insurance is gona find u a good body shop cuz matching paint is a BITCH.

not really macco matched up the front bumper easily when i wrecked the bonniville and ripped off a part of the front bumper..

i got a new one in the mail 5 hours later, it was black then i took it to macco, and they did a pretty good job. everything looked like it was stock and the paint only cost me 200 for a front bumper and side mirror with 3 coats and clear..

not really macco matched up the front bumper easily when i wrecked the bonniville and ripped off a part of the front bumper..

i got a new one in the mail 5 hours later, it was black then i took it to macco, and they did a pretty good job. everything looked like it was stock and the paint only cost me 200 for a front bumper and side mirror with 3 coats and clear..

hell yea.

Archived