Haha its only my 5th, but yea it red ringed the 2nd day I had it, but it was my HDD that was the issue, it said it wasnt compatiable, so i disconnected and re connected and it was fine, plus i have my warranty :)

controls suck ass, game fails. . .

actually you can go back to the original style, so im not sure why you think it sucks...maybe its just user error lol

BTW, the Mercenaries Mode is such a pain in the a$$, its just a horde of zombies/ mini bosses coming after you...but the fact you get to be Wesker or Jill rocks the socks!

Well for the first few for PSX the controls were the same then RE 4 started it off with a quick trigger to pull out your knife instead of going to your inventory and selecting it. Overall I like the controls, im use to em, and I like it.

• 3 weeks later...

Not being able to move while you aim is fail. Its a horrible design in control for a game like this. The older RE's forced you to fight in narrow spaces and was claustrophobic, it was easy to just just ahead and move behind you to clear mobs, but in a game like this where its wide open and mobs can swarm from all directions, the controls just slow the gameplay down wayyyy too much, or makes its so frustrating that it takes away from it.

Archived