On monday of this week, PS2 prices went down to $199 and the following day, the xbox also went down to $199!!  :o  :o  so if you recently bought a console, see if you can go return it and maybe get store credit and buy the new console with some games!  games are suppose to go down also...i saw gran tourismo 3 for 19.99!!  :o

i'm going to buy a second XBOX. then i can play mutiplayer games on two different TVs.

that'll be a lot better for HALO. i hate when i'm sneaking up on my friend and he looks at my screen :mad:

it'll also be a lot better for online play.

• 2 months later...
On monday of this week, PS2 prices went down to $199 and the following day, the xbox also went down to $199!!  :o  :o  so if you recently bought a console, see if you can go return it and maybe get store credit and buy the new console with some games!  games are suppose to go down also...i saw gran tourismo 3 for 19.99!!  :o

GT3 is probably a part of the Greatest Hits collection now. Games fall into that category after selling 1 million copies. All Greatest Hits games are $19.99 and under.

• 2 weeks later...

i just bought PS2 network card. and the game Socom. it has a headset and u can talk to your teamates over the network and play people. its insane best shxt i ever played :)

ps2 network card = $40

i only ever seen them sold at super walmart. and they said it was rare. they are not gonna be released till atleast december. but thats a rumor.

the best game i think for XBOX is Halo

HALO is definitely one of my favorites. do you play online, ZCREX? i dont have a quick connection at my house, so i only play online at my friend's place.

but i think my favorite game on xbox right now is Rallisport. that Skyline tears $*!+ up. :D

no silly super walmart. man i want what u got. that sounds cool. the best game i think for XBOX is Halo and the best game for PS2 is GT3: A-Spec

gt3 sucked. i would rather play tokyo extreme. i think gt4 is gonna be alot better. rumor has it your gonna be able to play it online. along with the new cartoonish racing game capcom is making. auto mat(something) i forget the entire name. but i seen a clip of it and it looks bad ass. your able to put actual manufacture parts on the car like apex. and blitz.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived