Help

Orca89

You'll never see a diesel as a musclecar engine. They have insane amounts of torque, but lack the equally impressive horsepower.

It's not even 4 cylinders that can last, it's foreign period. They have much tighter tolerances, and a much higher commitment to quality. Plus they're workers aren't protected by UAW, so crap employees get canned.

americans are also less likely to want to spend more money on something that we can get cheaper in the US that will do most of the same stuff as a competitor but without as many luxuries.

americans are also less likely to want to spend more money on something that we can get cheaper in the US that will do most of the same stuff as a competitor but without as many luxuries.

Well, you still have your die hard American buyers. In todays economy however, people want value for their money. That happens to be a foreign vehicle, that will run twice as long as it's American counterparts. Since most foreign vehicles are made here now anyway, they're technically domestic cars.

Well, you still have your die hard American buyers.

i think part of the reason why i think that there are more domestic buyers out there is because there is more of this ^ in my area than what i see in most places. i see more domestics where i live than imports, and every one of them is some douche in bro lift truck or SUV who thinks they can just cut me off and speed past blasting sh*ty run of the mill rock music and looking at me like i can't hang with em :dry:

end rant

Archived