CRX cluster

Sonny Black

how would I be able to tell??

and if its not a 90-91???

I'd imagine 88-89 would still plug up, but those clusters were more squared off than rounded as the 90-91 ones were. It only takes a couple of minutes to remove the current cluster, so just give it a try. Ended up putting a 90-91 civic si cluster in my 90 dx crx way back when, don't recall having to change the wiring (although I suppose it's possible, but I'm pretty sure everything plugged up fine).

oh well, I tried it and swapped the clusters out.

and it didn't work???

but some lights did come on.

like when I turned on the high beams the check engine and the brake light would come on.

and when I just turned on the lights, the seat belt warning came on.

do I need to like disconnect the battery or ecu or something??

i turned the car on and the rpms did not raise.

I pulled a cluster out of a CRX, and it DID NOT plug and play with my DX. Never did get it working right.

its not from a crx its from a 94 civic lx. only diff in the two i think is the lx has the cruise control lite, tach, smaller fuel level gauge and maybe a few other things. would it be plug and play?

its not from a crx its from a 94 civic lx. only diff in the two i think is the lx has the cruise control lite, tach, smaller fuel level gauge and maybe a few other things. would it be plug and play?

Doubt it. Look for a CRX or 90-91 hatch cluster.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived