The Steelies Are On!

Repsol

Nothing is going to happen. I never said everything was about me. What the f*ck. Join the SS Douche Bag Forum, you belong there. I really don't understand why you people are being douche bags over the winter time. You not getting laid? Can't pay bills? Not making enough money? I don't care, not my problem. Lock this thread, tired of idiots trying to put their non refundable two-cents in.

LOL

Jason was the only one saying he needs to replace his lug nuts as far as I can tell.

I don't think I quite understand his reasoning behind that though.

Now everybody chill the f*** out! Tell that b**** to be cool! Tell that b**** to chill! Chill that f***in b**** out!

It's all good, but it seems like the winter has like taken over people. Anyways. Sorry to come off like that but it got to me, especially after the whole SS thing. A bunch of douche bags posting non-beneficial information in a classified forum where you only post when you're buying or selling. :) They banned me from posting for 4 days or something stupid. It's only time again before I get banned for good. Not bashing other forums, just bashing the people in it. Not to mention, most of the people on that forum were rice.

It's all good, but it seems like the winter has like taken over people. Anyways. Sorry to come off like that but it got to me, especially after the whole SS thing. A bunch of douche bags posting non-beneficial information in a classified forum where you only post when you're buying or selling. :) They banned me from posting for 4 days or something stupid. It's only time again before I get banned for good. Not bashing other forums, just bashing the people in it. Not to mention, most of the people on that forum were rice.

Same crap happened to me when I criticized a horrible attempt at an HDR that somebody posted. They got all pissed and said I was acting all "high and mighty". All I was doing was pointing out that it wasn't a very good attempt at HDR and they got all butthurt. I got banned for 7 days, but hadn't logged in for a month before realizing I had been banned..lol.

Archived