Honda Gods?

wyotech08

Hello all ill make this short and sweet while i was in school at wyotech me and my best bud built a civic and i fell in love twith the concept of a turbo 4 cyl. After working with the honda's i am very intrested in building my own but not sure where to look for a good car to start with. Ill tell you nothing made me happier then pulling out on the highway and tearing up a mustang or some big v8 with our lil honda....lol... looking to build my own any info on where to get a good used car would be great thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all ill make this short and sweet while i was in school at wyotech me and my best bud built a civic and i fell in love twith the concept of a turbo 4 cyl. After working with the honda's i am very intrested in building my own but not sure where to look for a good car to start with. Ill tell you nothing made me happier then pulling out on the highway and tearing up a mustang or some big v8 with our lil honda....lol... looking to build my own any info on where to get a good used car would be great thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was looking into that school do you like it there?, im stuck between there and uti, and check your craigslist listing

i have a good one you should start with..

thats a cute for sale sign

If it was me I'd try and find a DC2 GSR integra. The come with a B18, Not a tiny B16.:-

Plus you get some sweet ass leather seats.

i agree if you're gonna do a B-series swap doing the b16 is kinda pointless might as well just get a gsr to start from...but a boosted d-series would rip on stangs no problem...so 92-95 si/ex hatch

If 5k is out of your budget, forget smoking anything V8 on the highway.

Not true. An ebay kit can kick a stangs ass on a single cam. As long as the 8 is close to stock, and the car has a decent tune.

Hell I bought my car for 4,500 and it would run low 12's as it sat.

People give V8's way to much credit, most of them are Fat and relativly low on HP. As long as you don't mess with an 03-04 cobra, or a ZO6 you should be fine on a cheap kit and a decent tune.

Archived