anyone bought from this site

kg98921byrams

i forgot about the two bolts on the bottom...my car didn't have them when i took of my bumper, but now it does cause the body shop hooked me up with some with the new bumper. :D

and on SLIGHT parking lot inclines you don't really need to use the ebrake. but if its a large enough incline that your car rolls then you can use the ebrake. i'm not saying that you have to use the ebrake just because the car inches forward slowly when you let off the brake, i'm saying you can use it if the thing starts rolling right towards the curb because the incline is steeper than usual. get it?

hmmm i dont really trust online sites.. the shippin is a bitch to tell you the truth..highly expensive.. i reconmend going to the nearest automotive antusiastics bodykit and parts store.

plus.. if you know anyone that works at one of those stores.. they could hook you up $100-200 off, full kits dont really cost that much if you know where to look

88-91 CRX Blitz Style

Sale Price: $399.99

thats a usally high price considering its fiberglass... not many crx kits :laugh:

Archived