Replace Headlights

flheat

Can someone please help me figure out how to get the clip off the headlights to replace the bulbs? The manual makes it sound simple, so now I feel retarded for having to ask for help. Pictures or diagrams would be nice.

Can someone please help me figure out how to get the clip off the headlights to replace the bulbs? The manual makes it sound simple, so now I feel retarded for having to ask for help. Pictures or diagrams would be nice.

Let me guess cant get the harness off back of bulb??

mpearse, thanks for the photos, it looks like the wire clip swings away like a door hinge, so the one side of the wire must snap out of a hole. I'd like to shoot the guy who wrote the owner's manual.

mpearse, thanks for the photos, it looks like the wire clip swings away like a door hinge, so the one side of the wire must snap out of a hole. I'd like to shoot the guy who wrote the owner's manual.

No problem my friend! Just do me a favor and dont make this a 1 post stop! You have a nice Sol, and others will appreciate seeing it too! Make a intro thread and hang around! :thumbsup:

Its not just a young mans forum! :D

No problem my friend! Just do me a favor and dont make this a 1 post stop! You have a nice Sol, and others will appreciate seeing it too! Make a intro thread and hang around! :thumbsup:

Its not just a young mans forum! :D

yes, yes! join the sol klan! if mpearce hasn't told you, we're taking over!!! :laugh:

Archived