It's either been released, or is going to be released at some point today... (open to all in the PS Store):

http://www.cnn.com/2008/BUSINESS/12/11/pla...king/index.html

I'll have to get on there sometime here to see if they added anything new, since I haven't been on since around the time of this thread being made.

I finally got it, well its pretty cool, although I havent spent enough time on it...i had a few dance offs already lol...I served them with my running man lol

LOL. i put some running man time in on thanksgiving. the network kicked me not long afterwards. coincidence or conspiracy? :laugh:

Well I'll be on the ps3 network more often because of this now, but yeah we should have a dance off ash, I can serve you with my robot LOL

You'll have to PM me your PSN ID, and I'll try to remember to add you to the friends list next time I'm on mine.

Just finally picked SH5 up yesterday, so any time I have for the PS3 might have to go to that (if I can find time, put a few hours into it earlier on someone else's PS3. got stuck for a while looking for a save point, then finally quit and left the data on his console so I'll probably start fresh perhaps tonight on mine :laugh:)

LoL nioyce...SH5 is pretty damn good, i really enjoyed it! Im playing fallout 3 right now and its ridiculous...its too good...oh yea PM sent lol

Got the PM, possibly Saturday night I'll be able to turn the PS3 on again :laugh: Re-started SH5 last night on my console.

Sounds good, lol....restarted? Hmm, did you screw something up?

Possibly, lol. I was playing it at someone else's house when I started it the first time. I was going to bring the saved data home, but I had to quit the game after not saving in over an hour that day anyway because I was stuck and couldn't find a save point (let alone manage to do anything else). So I decided it'd probably be easier to just re-start, which went by faster since I already knew what I had to do. I left off last night still in Shepard's Glen, as when I left off the other day I was in SH, so this time around I'm going to see what I missed in SG (I was thrown into SH before I felt like I was actually done with SG, although perhaps I was done, I'll find out soon enough lol).

Theres not too much in SG, theres a fire escape somewhere in SG i believe and i think its suppose to lead somewhere but i never bothered with it, its near the area where you get gas for the generator in your parents basement

Archived