KSPORT KONTROL PRO FULL COILOVERS

alex37211

I'm thinking about getting these. I've heard they are very good.

http://www.ksportusa.com/asp/coilovers_det...product_id=cd01

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KSPORT-KONT...sQ5fAccessories

36 levels of dampening seems a bit many, but I won't complain. I like that the upper pillow-ball mount has camber adjustability.

I've got the opportunity to get a set brand new in box for $600.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

No personal experience, but I have read good reviews and others on here seem to think they are a good choice. I say go for it.

Ive thought about/researched the ksports, D2 racing RS, and PIC for my project, just to give some other brands you can look at.

No personal experience, but I have read good reviews and others on here seem to think they are a good choice. I say go for it.

Ive thought about/researched the ksports, D2 racing RS, and PIC for my project, just to give some other brands you can look at.

I've got tein ss full coilovers on one of my rides. I guess if I do get them, I'll definitely have something to compare it with. That'll be some "stiff" competition. :laugh: lol ......sry :sleep2:

crap, I just found out they are for an ek, not an eg. And it won't fit the eg's stock lca's. I hear there is a way to make them work, but it's all kinda turning me off from the thoughts of altering my suspension to house these and then maybe they don't fit correctly or maybe they're on some weird angle and they wear out and break.....a lot of what-if's. I just wish they were made for the eg. I would get them.

Has anybody had to do this eg to ek suspension conversion before?

Archived