what wheels are these?

any other pics?

and konig knocks off higher quality companies anyway... but they are the best for the money.

i don't really have any other pics that are better than that one...

732745-06262003172230-1.JPG

i was thinking about buying this car cause its an incredibly good deal. but i think i'm going to let it pass since i don't really like the 95-96 eclipse body style...the 97-99's are much better. :)

dont buy an eclipse doug. get a eagle talon TSI. lots better imo. also i dont think there are many companies that copy off Konig but its Konig that copies off of high dollar cos liek ash said. anyways does a mexican own that car because it looks like it with that green/yellow combo

i have no idea who own's the car...a friend of mine wanted to know what the wheels were. the wheels are ugly as hell in my opinion...not the best for the car. as for the yellow/green paint combo...i'm pretty sure thats black and yellow lips/skirts/calipers. it would have looked a lot better if they would have just left it all black.

whats the difference's between eclipse's and eagle talons? i thought they were the same thing? but they just looked a little different like....kinda like how 3000gt's and dodge stealths are the same thing, just different. whats the deal?

dont buy an eclipse doug. get a eagle talon TSI. lots better imo. also i dont think there are many companies that copy off Konig but its Konig that copies off of high dollar cos liek ash said. anyways does a mexican own that car because it looks like it with that green/yellow combo

motegi rips off konig, i believe :crazy: there's probably some more... perhaps american racing and the like?

talons/eclips...stealth/3kgt.. same thing. i like eclipses.. its one of those "bang for the buck" kinda cars, if your into racing. the old body eclipse (the body before the pic posted) has a bigger throttle..stock! those things can haul.. eclipse are one of the cars on my list id be afraid to run

• 7 months later...

Those look like knockoffs.

From looking at the calipers I don't think the owner has any intentions of painting the lips/skirts. The owner could have at least tried to sand, primer, paint, and clearcoat them himself/herself. It would have at least came out better than just slapping that kit on.

5 spoke wheels don't look good at all on an Eclipse IMO.

Edit: It's a clean kit I'll give him/her credit for that.

kit? what kit? thats the stock bumpers/skirts, the owner just painted the bottom edge of the whole car yellow.

5 spoke rims come stock on eclipse's...and personally i don't think they look all that bad. i'm not replacing my stock rims with aftermarket, but if i did then i'd just put some 6 spoke rims on it and call it done. too much money for that stuff anyway.

My bad, I didn't know the owner painted it that way. That's even worse. I thought that was a unpainted aftermarket kit. Well that shows what I know about Eclipses, nothing. I like the six spoke as compared to five on that car, that's just my personal opinion which doesn't count for anything.

Archived