make my 93 lx run mid or low 14's

h22aAccord1993

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have to assume that the potential if boosted will be much greater... the thing is, do you think the stock tranny can handle another 60 - 80 horses? I know its well built, but I dont really want to overdo it...

What potential can I have from a Naturally aspirated setup? I know there are minor improvements I can make to boost me up a bit, but overall, is it worth the trouble?

So far I just did some minor maintenance, such as new shocks, popped in some 5000k hid's, new CV joints, syntec oil etc... basic scheduled things... so now that my car is in good order, time to mod...

You can get the accord to do 14sec normally aspirated. you just need to get the right parts and tuning. I got a good recipe to get it there. as far as the tranny goes an extra 80hp aint gonna hurt it. but if 14's is your goal it is very doable to do it n/a. boosting is even easier but when boosting you need to upgrade the cooling system and other stuff to make it reliable. What motor do you actually have

Archived