90 CRX SI parts?????

awdracer6

Im a mazda guy so any advice is helpful!

depending on where you were gonna buy your intake from, you may be getting a good price. aluminum pipe is aluminum pipe, so just get a cheap cold air intake on ebay that will fit your CRX and then put a good filter on it. save 200 bucks over an AEM

depending on where you were gonna buy your intake from, you may be getting a good price. aluminum pipe is aluminum pipe, so just get a cheap cold air intake on ebay that will fit your CRX and then put a good filter on it, unlike me cause I am to lazy!!. save 200 bucks over an AEM

FIXED^^^

I have heard this some where before! :thumbsup: This is also from the guy who is still running the POS egay filter! :laugh:

FIXED^^^

I have heard this some where before! :thumbsup: This is also from the guy who is still running the POS egay filter! :laugh:

I'm going to take a video, just for you, of how hard it sucks in.

33 MPG average on a B16 and I'm not getting good air flow? >_<

Think again you little post whore!!! :pirate:

I may swap it at some time, but I guarantee it is better than your ebay filters.

Heck, my brand of intake was tagged on the skyline in 2fast2furious.

Hehehehe.

I'm going to take a video, just for you, of how hard it sucks in.

33 MPG average on a B16 and I'm not getting good air flow?>_<

Think again you little post whore!!! :pirate:

I may swap it at some time, but I guarantee it is better than your ebay filters.

Heck, my brand of intake was tagged on the skyline in 2fast2furious.

Hehehehe.

Just cause you is sucking in a lot of air, does not mean its clean air! :thumbsup:

Just cause you is sucking in a lot of air, does not mean its clean air! :thumbsup:

wanna race? :laugh:

lol. I know a K&N may improve it some. I may make the switch sometime, I just wish they made a blue or green 3" filter.

Get a CAI then who cares! :D

i may do that very think Mike. :thumbsup:

Haha! I have a fujita on my mazda and i bet it would suck off your hand if you got to close! haha!

you also have something called a turbo :drool:

hehe I like MazdaSpeeds. My sister has a Protege 5, not MazdaSpeed though

Mazda makes some nice cars but the money i payed for the 6 i could have bought this crx and made it literally fly!!!! Haha!

haha i'm sure. do you enjoy driving it though?

Ya its nice when u can have a buddy in the car and launch it and they hit there head so hard they get a head ache.. Haha. Or when u can take a corner so fast he almost puts his head threw the side window! Haha. Good times. But i love the car i just dont love the cost! Plus its more fun when u build the car and make it that way. Before i added my stuff it was still like that...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived