If only mine sounded like this...

mine sounded similar to that with the aeroturbine exhaust

U got any video clips? :drool: I'm so considering doing a little work to the internals now/when I get a little closer to 200k. Do you have any clue on how I could get that exhaust sound?

i dont have a clip of one on my old civic which had a gsr and several bolt ons

but here is one thats on a civic with a d series motor. still sounds good, but it sounds better on a b series.

i dont have a clip of one on my old civic which had a gsr and several bolt ons

but here is one thats on a civic with a d series motor. still sounds good, but it sounds better on a b series.

Sounds good for a D-series! :thumbsup: I'm pretty much stuck on B-series for life though, I love 'em! Torqueless wonders that they are. 33/37 MPG and got some pick-up, can't beat it IMO.

Rick had that extra .2 liters of displacement.. actually had a little bit of torque..unlike the b-series motor you have that's comparable to a d-series engine.

i had the b18c1 (gsr)

I also had some decent bolt ons: cai, tb, intake manifold, 4-2-1 header, custom 2.5" exhaust piping.

even without those, its a nice sounding exhaust. you cant really tell from the clip, but its a little loud. you will definitely hear it from inside the car.

i had the b18c1 (gsr)

I also had some decent bolt ons: cai, tb, intake manifold, 4-2-1 header, custom 2.5" exhaust piping.

even without those, its a nice sounding exhaust. you cant really tell from the clip, but its a little loud. you will definitely hear it from inside the car.

I think I'm willing to try it. Gonna get prices on 2.25" piping. Is there any reason I HAVE to have my resonator?

Archived