Only if i had 2 grand

tallhamer88

That's a lot of action just for brakes, at that point you may as well upgrade to brembo.

I like the looks of Wilwood myself as they're good brakes and decently priced. I intend to replace mine with those not long from now.

ssbc has kits for around 800

12.2'' rotor and caliper based off a mustang/camaro with 2 piston caliper.

looks great, many colors and rotors can be bought at any advance auto parts or store of the like. just ask for like 85 mustang rotors and pads.

Yah and for how open my wheels are they will deff be a must. yah i like those too i like any big brake kit but there so exspensive. Maybe ill just get all new calipers and slotted rotors and have the calibers painted nice. and then call it a day.,

I'll deffo be going the cheaper route of new calipers painted black so they don't rust, new pads and rotors (maybe drilled/slotted), and new stainless lines. Did it on my last del sol and even though it had drums in the rear it made the car stop as well as my stock Si does right now with discs.

Big brake kits are just not necessary for how I drive, and it's not like I'll be putting huge, heavy wheels on there or anything.

I'll deffo be going the cheaper route of new calipers painted black so they don't rust, new pads and rotors (maybe drilled/slotted), and new stainless lines. Did it on my last del sol and even though it had drums in the rear it made the car stop as well as my stock Si does right now with discs.

Big brake kits are just not necessary for how I drive, and it's not like I'll be putting huge, heavy wheels on there or anything.

yah prolly what i am going to do..

that's what i'm doing now.

brembo drilled rotors front and rear

caliper rebuild kit front and rear

brake hardware kit front and rear

russell steel braided line kit (all 4)

hp+ pads front and rear

caliper paint ftw :)

i was considering going with wilwood front brake kit but you need to run 16's and the wheels i want come in 15's or 17's so..... i went the cheaper route :)

that's what i'm doing now.

brembo drilled rotors front and rear

caliper rebuild kit front and rear

brake hardware kit front and rear

russell steel braided line kit (all 4)

hp+ pads front and rear

caliper paint ftw :)

i was considering going with wilwood front brake kit but you need to run 16's and the wheels i want come in 15's or 17's so..... i went the cheaper route :)

and how much all that run you.

Yah i have 17s if i ever change rims i may run a 16 instead

When I did mine with that list it ended up being around 480 bucks. I'd say 500 is a good estimate since I had drums in the rear and those are a little cheaper.

100 stainless steel lines from Goodridge G-Stop

50 front performance street pads from AEM

100 new front rotors from Brembo

80 new rear drums from Brembo

30 rear shoes (stock replacements)

120 new front calipers (stock replacements)

Nah, that was done to my old sol that got sold to Kegger.

This one hasn't had any brake work done to it yet but, rest assured, when it needs new pads, the whole shabang is gettin' done.

Archived