Well 240sx is gone.

Yup instead of taking up the drift life and finishing the 240sx which won't take much but a new head gasket and a set of motor mounts, I traded for the EF hatch I was talking about. I get to finish the EF and be happy. No matter how hard I try I always wind up with a FWD car. I get to trade it tomorrow I hope but if not then sunday which will be awesome. Will post more pics as well. Still have the del sol as well, or at least for the time being. Do you think I am making a good decision? I am happy and I rather have that honda over the 240sx so I guess that is all that matters.

lol and why should I not drift a s2000? I guess I should buy a MK3 supra or a 240sx again. Something older to beat on and drift.

cough cough SUPRA cough cough, but to drift an s2000 would be so bad, youd just be tearing up a nice ass car, maybe after you get drifting down do it but not to learn in lol, haha get a miata hahaha

cough cough SUPRA cough cough, but to drift an s2000 would be so bad, youd just be tearing up a nice ass car, maybe after you get drifting down do it but not to learn in lol, haha get a miata hahaha

Buy an older RWD Celica to learn to drift with, then upgrade to something nicer.

Yeah I guess I will get a supra. lol. But I have heard from people that drifting a supra is like drifting a tank. lol. Get a miata? ha ha yeah I don't think I will ever buy a miata.

Get a hachi-roku and you will be my hero!!!! w00t

did your 240 have a SR? i couldnt see the pictures... and are you going to put a B series in the EF?

Lol, The 240sx has a KA or stock motor nothing fancy. lol.

The EF already has the B series in it, but it needs to be finished that's about it.

80's Models Celica's were RWD..

Supra was derived from Celica..as they were the same car, Celica eventually turned into sh*t after the split.

It's up to the 3rd gen that Celicas were RWD. 4th gen(86) began the FWD and AWD models, and Supra became it's own model. (AWD wasn't available in the US until 88) I disagree with Ben somewhat, as I think the 5th gen is still a pretty badass Celica. 5th gen was the last generation of the AllTrac, so after that they became crap.

There was an AE86 on Honda-Tech a while back that was for sale, powered by 2jZ

me no likey 2jz in a AE, keep the great balance the car has and stick with the 4AGE :thumbsup:

actually if you watch D1 GP there are AE86's with 4AGE's and they drift fine, that car is balanced perfectly and can be made to drift with the right setup, the american drifters rely on too much HP to drift hince why that AE probally had a 2jz...

Lack of torque won't keep the wheels spinning period.

Using Viper's, Mustang's and Charger's to drift just show the ability to keep a tank of a vehicle under control when the wheels are spinning.

Archived