What generation is this?

Hondahunter

because he likes to party?

That's right! :thumbsup: It's time to PARTY!!! Party-boy from jackass! Hahaha! The reason is I am looking for a project and there is one in a junkyard! I'm looking for something to piddle with and wanting to know if there are feasible possibilities in one?

:D That's my boys. Haha. I am close to being done with it (relatively), and want something to fool around with when bored. No money will go into it before sol is painted, that's for DAMN sure! I'm just looking at potentials.

They came with the A20xx. They are all really heavy for their suspension. Save your money, but I have seen H22s dropped in.

I was be being subtle before, but they is also ugly as a hell! >_<

I agree save thy money! :thumbsup:

All right I'll take the advice. Mike, they are ugly, agreed! But I have seen them fixed up nicely too! I'd really like a 4th gen, I think they're gorgeous :drool:

Find a shell andstart from ground up! :thumbsup:

Find a shell andstart from ground up! :thumbsup:

:D I knows! Have been looking! There is one in a junkyard that has problems, but the work done on it has not been paid for so I might get a steal of a deal on it! :thumbsup:

If the guy ever calls me back! :sleep2:

eff that accord, get a EF and slowly make a really quick sleeper :thumbsup:

I would get an EF if I could find one super cheap, but really I don't think the low weight is balanced very well, at least not for high-hp.

you dont need really high hp in a little light EF to be quick, i have a friend that hangs with evos and scoobies in his EF, and he's not pushing alot of HP

What swap is he running, and is he running turbo?

Archived