i want a CRX

dnBruce

New to this forum.

I am looking for a CRX to replace my too big and thirsty Toyota Solara. I live in Boston MA area and have owned number of Civics, but am much taken with the CRX.

What should I look for- are there particular body nooks and crannies that attract rust? Any mechanical peculiarities I should look for? Not interested in performance and will shy away from modifications or those that look as iff they had been flogged too hard.

welcome to the forums :thumbsup:

good luck finding a CReX with no mods, that hasnt been ran like a dog, or both

check the usual places: rear quarters and inside the front and rear fenders, just check everywhere really

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

New to this forum.

I am looking for a CRX to replace my too big and thirsty Toyota Solara. I live in Boston MA area and have owned number of Civics, but am much taken with the CRX.

What should I look for- are there particular body nooks and crannies that attract rust? Any mechanical peculiarities I should look for? Not interested in performance and will shy away from modifications or those that look as iff they had been flogged too hard.

I have a 1989 crx si that has many mods including an engine swap. I am willing to sell it since im moving to puerto rico. 3,000 and shes yours. needs minor work like a starter and paint. just finished body work since you already know cars from the east do have rust. she runs like she belongs on the track but amazing as a daily driver. 201-787-2656

Archived