Two questions on radio

C92hatchX

are you trying to replace it with a aftermarket head unit?

To get the head unit out, there may be some little holes around the trim ring, easiest way is to just cut a wire coat hanger and push it in them holes, this should release the locks and allow you to slide the head unit out, sometimes, you have to remove the console to do this.

And im still trying to figure out why you are trying to wire up an integra harnass to it.

yea im puting in an aftermartket unit and i tought the wholes was only on fords? but there are no holes and i was just wondering cause my buddy gave it to me out of his teg and it still has the harness but i take it that it wont work lol

yea im puting in an aftermartket unit and i tought the wholes was only on fords? but there are no holes and i was just wondering cause my buddy gave it to me out of his teg and it still has the harness but i take it that it wont work lol

If there are no holes, then you will have to take off the dash trim around it and remove it that way. Just be easy when doing it, dont break clips and dont bust the plastic. My civic was a 95 and the head unit had holes to release it.

As far as the harness. . it wont work. You will need a harness for your particular year car.

If there are no holes, then you will have to take off the dash trim around it and remove it that way. Just be easy when doing it, dont break clips and dont bust the plastic. My civic was a 95 and the head unit had holes to release it.

As far as the harness. . it wont work. You will need a harness for your particular year car.

alright thanks

no its for the acura he took it out before he sold it

Is it a stock Acura deck, or after market? If after market, the harness that plugs directly into back of deck, came with deck! If there is another harness plugged into the one going into deck, that is basically a way to not have to cut up stock harness that is in your car!

Pic? :thumbsup:

Is it a stock Acura deck, or after market? If after market, the harness that plugs directly into back of deck, came with deck! If there is another harness plugged into the one going into deck, that is basically a way to not have to cut up stock harness that is in your car!

Pic?:thumbsup:

A picture would make me 100% sure.

• 5 weeks later...
Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

i kno its kinda old..but does your dual have like a retracktion probloem...cause whenever i would see them it seems like they would like burn out and end up sucking after a while??jw

dual is a garbage brand. just spend the extra cash on something good. my alpine was like $149-199, it wasn't anything top-of-the-line, but i didn't need anything that was.

Archived