B18 engine

Scooterjdh

hey. im looking for a new b18 engine for my honda civic ex. im planning on swapping out the current d16 and replacing it with a b18.

but im not shure on where to buy the engine. i could get it on ebay but i have never had that much luck on ebay so i don't wanna do that. is there a site or something that i could go to and order it?

if you want to put in the work i have all the parts you need to make a real nice block for either lsv or just straight ls no tranny though might have a head not sure though have to look..check out my for sale thread...got block, crank, sleeves, pistons, and rods..more details in the thread check it out :thumbsup: but if your just looking for a full swap then yea that site you got looks decent or like a stated before hmotorsonline

alright so i asked the local preformance garage (2020 motorsports) and the guy said that he can get a brand new b18c1 engine with all i need for the full swap for a lot cheaper than what is on the internet. so i think im just going to order it from that guy.

yea im looking for a manual transmission sorry

i think i found a good site

http://www.jspecauto.com/page.aspx?page_id=11 they sell full swap kits for a pretty good price

I've heard negative things about their engines/customer service twice now. So idk if its that much cheaper than hmotors and you trust them go for it I guess.

Archived