The new pics

I think my account got deleted not sure so i had to make a new one i tried resetting my password and revalidating pretty much everything in the Email.. O well

M3 style lip spoiler in the mail and red lug nuts finaly just not put on yet.

There was a honda meet-Trail drive- and BBQ and school supply donation.. over 125+ cars

More pics coming soon.

well here are the new pics. Injoy :)

meui8.jpg

aerial3bej3.jpg

aerial5if9.jpg

road4oc0.jpg

redcrxgm9.jpg

vegasspeedhatercp7.jpg

2775557981c97e7c4bfavv8.jpg

cimg3611vo1.jpg

cimg3622by2.jpg

damn thats alot of cars

Yeah and only 1 ticket given out lol

Cars lookin good man.:thumbsup:

Welcome back!

thanks bro.

o and jdm side markers put on..painted my after market side mirrors high gloss black so they dont look so bad. I have OEM ones going to put on soon just waiting on autozone to have them shipped( just the mirror)

I think my account got deleted not sure so i had to make a new one i tried resetting my password and revalidating pretty much everything in the Email.. O well

M3 style lip spoiler in the mail and red lug nuts finaly just not put on yet.

There was a honda meet-Trail drive- and BBQ and school supply donation.. over 125+ cars

More pics coming soon.

well here are the new pics. Injoy :)

road4oc0.jpg

Unless I'm mistaken...red one in the middle...not a Honda.

yeah alot of cars showed up..

it was started in a local honda forum but word of mouth had other people (cars) coming..

just like on here its called handaforums and not everyone has a honda..

but any how it was for a good cause (school supply donation drive) so we didnt care, we all knew each other.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. more pics coming soon.

And Your Point?

The point being, why would you make a comment about an Eclipse at a Honda meet when you went to one without a Honda?

The point being, why would you make a comment about an Eclipse at a Honda meet when you went to one without a Honda?

Have you looked at my sig, or my rides? It was sarcasm babe. I happen to own a DSM ya know...

umm just wondering but is your TSi the awd trim?

No, which is good and bad. More power to the wheels, but less traction for said power. I am hopefully going to start tearing into it this weekend, I will take pics.

Just wondering...how did you get the heli shots of all the cars? was it on the news or something? or was some tuner mag/tv show covering it? car is looking good anyways dude, looks like a great turn up for a meet!

I really dont know man.. I got them from the forums and they said google earth.. im not sure if they have a live version you can pay for or what but that I love them birdeye views.

Thanks man..cars getting a few new goodies soon..

Archived