Video from the track the other night

first is my friend takin his 750 down the track(i think the first time that night.. it was doin better later on but the camera died).. he was racin a 900 with spray in the right lane.. i wish i had the camera on him cause i want to say he stood straight up when he took off or close to it

and the track i was at is cool.. they're pretty laid back.. which is why i was in the middle of the lanes like that

but this is just funny.. just watch what happens to this guy

im uploading more that ill put on later

im thinkin someone didnt lock the hood pins right or somethin.. idk.. they just walked out there, put it on, and let him run though

heres my ex's new cobra.. its a stock 99.. i want to say he sprayed this run

this was when the people turned the lights off and they were just flaggin people haha

umm.. i hate to tell you but the track itself is wonderfully flat, smooth, and hooks pretty damn good.. you dont even know the cars that go out there... return road sucks though

as for any other part of the track.. its just a back in the woods thing.. haha.. they did just get a new light system and guardrails and they're puttin up new stands finally(my friend fell through one one time.. it was funny)... but its just closer then the other ones and they're laid back out there(which is why i was in the middle of the lanes) .. good place to practice launches and stuff before goin to the big races.. thats the first track i ever raced at

but we have darlington(1/4), jackson(1/4), lugoff(1/8), orangeburg(1/8), greeleville(1/8), MB(1/8), and i think a few others... that videos were from silver(1/8)

so yah we have a few around.. lugoff is even more in the woods.. they have a grass in the middle of the lanes at the end of the track.. :)

Archived