Few things im selling for a friend (PICS ADDED)

SNooPYjdm

NEW 2.25in "Spoon" high flow catalytic converter - $60 shipped

ABS plastic Type R style Lip for a 90-91 integra - $80 shipped

obd0 ls cams - $25 shipped

PR4 ls pitons - $50 shipped

3 ls rods shot peened - SOLD

P75 ls manifold - $75 obo shipped

NEW 84mm darton sleeves - $475 shipped will fit any b series block

NEW ls cp 85mm pistons 11.1:5 - $500 shipped

mounted never ran Ls crower I beam rods - $375 shipped

Autometer 5" Cobalt series tach w/ Shift light - SOLD

LS Crank - SOLD

85mm Cometic ls head Gasket - $85 shipped

LS Block - $125 shipped

let me know if your interested in anything ill take OFFERS but dont low ball me thanks also am willing to do package deals if interested

**Package Deal's**

Pics of cat would be nice. And you sure its 2.25 and not 2.5? Also ask if he'd go any lower on the autometer, I wouldnt mind picking a tach up as my dash is for a d16 motor and not my new b16, wouldnt mind setting it up for my b16 rather than swapping out my entire dash.

Well the tach is mine so if you want to make an offer feel free to its in good shape still looks brand new ill try to have pics of everything by tomarow

Oh alright well I'm really looking for a deal on one as I dont feel like paying the $175-$300 retail on most gauges. So yeah get pics up and I'll look into my funds a bit more lol.

Well here are some pics of some of the stuff im sellin im not 100% on the prices shipped im going to get all that info tonight since im selling most of it for a friend well let me know what you think thanks

5" Autometer

S5001210.jpgS5001211.jpgS5001212.jpg

Sleeves

S5001203.jpgS5001204.jpg

Rods

S5001205.jpgS5001206.jpg

Cat

S5001129.jpg

Lip

S5001126.jpg

Pistons

S5001207.jpg

S5001209.jpgS5001208.jpg

LS crank

S5001213.jpgS5001214.jpgS5001215.jpg

Cometic ls head gasket

S5001219.jpgS5001220.jpg

redid all the pricing wuts listed is what it will be shipped will take reasonable offers :thumbsup: ...sry for posting so many times in a row lol >_< ...and let me know if you all can see the pics i posted :drool: Thanks

Just for the record I'm still interested in the autometer just wont have money for awhile as I had some problems with a big check I was supposed to be getting and its been put off about a month. So don't go throwing it away for anything.

Damn too bad you didn't have the block or anything for me to build up in my garage...Not like I building another motor for the 240sx.

I will mention what you got to my friends and see if they need anything.

Damn too bad you didn't have the block or anything for me to build up in my garage...Not like I building another motor for the 240sx.

I will mention what you got to my friends and see if they need anything.

haha aight thx actually i am pretty sure he has an ls block he wants to sell to

well we got a spare ls block laying around in good shape looking for 125 shipped or can do a whole package deal if sumone is real interested for the block, crank, sleeves, pistons, rods, and head gasket for 1550 shipped thanks for the interest

well we got a spare ls block laying around in good shape looking for 125 shipped or can do a whole package deal if sumone is real interested for the block, crank, sleeves, pistons, rods, and head gasket for 1550 shipped thanks for the interest

hhhmmmm... 125 for a block.. I might consider that. Also do you have a spare head. How much for the block and crank. I don't need the pistons since I will buy low compression ones anyways. Boosting baby!

Hell for all this I might just say forget a h22 and k20 and build a b18 for CHEAP.

ill ask i think he has a head not 100% but yea can boost it i wanted to buy the stuff from him and make a nice ls vtec set up

Okay if not then find out what it will cost for the crank and block so I get a good idea. I might just slap a gsr head on there for some ls vtec and build it up for turbo.

ok well for the block crank and complete except throttle body p75 head i think it would be around 500 shipped otherwise if its just the block and crank 250 shipped if theres anything else you want to add just let me know and ill figure out prices for u to think about

Archived