TRUNK SUPPORTS

CREXER88

Do the trunk supports for a '93-up Del Sol (p/n 74820-SR2-306) fit on a 1988 CRX Si (p/n 4611)?

I would have to say no, but I have been wrong before! Lengths would be different, and wieghts of trunk VS hatchback would be way different?

I also thought the same, but they are on Freecycle - think I'll leave them for somebody else that really needs them.

Upto you, I like money! What is Free cycle? Never heard of it? :crazy: Got a link?

freecycle is like a network to give and receive stuff for free... im part of it around here.. its on yahoo

its kinda cool actually.. i got a pretty nice computer chair from someone cause i didnt have the money to buy one so i posted a wanted ad and i got one cause the ladys husband just didnt need it anymore..

people give away clothes probably more then anything but around here you get stuff like old vcrs, dvd players, old camcorders, picture frames, plants, extra gravel/rock, couches, entertainment centers, old toys, etc just random stuff

Archived