So, i'm sitting here, waiting for it to finish. Has anyone updated their yet??

I know theirs like 2 people that own the phone on the forums.

What's ya'll favorite app??

hahah it just finished, time to play now

contacts/pictures/etc

itunes has a backup thing apparently but i lost a lot of photos because i forgot to back it up. but didn't lose all of it because of the itunes backup

well the update isn't "out". you can find it for apple but it's hidden. you have to reload the fireware and it deletes everything. but like i said itunes have a backup program that i never knew of.

oh, gotcha. i thought it would just pop up and say a new version is available or whatever like it usually does.

i right clicked on the iphone, and hit backup. after it was done syncing, thats all it did. so i dont even know if it worked haha.

yeah, i wish i knew.

if you google iphone update

the first link should be from cnet. and it gives you the instructes on how to do it, takes about 20 mins.

i'm playing super monkey ball on my phone hahahaha i love it

i got some of my contacts back from the itunes backup. i hadn't synced my since 4/4/08 so i lost a few contacts. but yeah the itunes backup put back my pictures. contact, and texts messages. and notes.

yeah. once it's down doing the firmware, it will automatically restore from a backup and reload your last backup.

the aim thing is cool

another thing i absolutely love is the update for mail. it was so aggrivating having to delete each thing one by one and the way you had to do it. at least now you can select more than one and then hit delete.

Nice vid! Too damn fancy for me! Hell I don't even have a camera phone! :crazy: I am perfectly happy with my Military spec phone! It bounces off walls ceilings, and been thrown into trash cans at 20 feet, still works! I am hell on phones!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Archived