I will be selling my 1500DX 1990 honda civic

1.5 DPFI

if you are really intrested then email me

hassbear21@aol.com

or myspace me

www.myspace.com/hassan21

either way im going to sell it.

give me ur price and ill work with you.

Agreed, also just for the record. The work you put into things = the return you get out of things. Make some effort with a nice post some info about the car things people would ask. Not to mention pictures.

And finally I would never myspace anyone over anything related to buying/selling or anything more business oriented. Its just unprofessional IMO.

Agreed, also just for the record. The work you put into things = the return you get out of things. Make some effort with a nice post some info about the car things people would ask. Not to mention pictures.

And finally I would never myspace anyone over anything related to buying/selling or anything more business oriented. Its just unprofessional IMO.

Whats MySpace? :crazy:

Dont use it, dont need it! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright sorry about not having the pictures.

Here it is.

There isn't anything wrong with it.

Runs great.

I've never sold a car before so if you want to know anything about the car just email me at Hassbear21@aol.com

or

on here.

103_0049.jpg

103_0048.jpg

103_0051.jpg

103_0052.jpg

103_0053.jpg

103_0054.jpg

103_0055.jpg

103_0056.jpg

103_0057.jpg

103_0058.jpg

103_0059.jpg

103_0061.jpg

103_0064.jpg

103_0067.jpg

103_0071.jpg

103_0070.jpg

the body looks pretty clean, aside from the fender which is a low-cost replacement. of course, it's hard to tell in night shots or when seeing a car at night, so some daytime shots would probably help your sale!

Not to mention when people try to sell they use night shots alot of time to hide things. So if your not hiding anything get some daytime shots for sure. GL with sell.

By saying there is nothing wrong with it when I see that fender wrinkle and the missing molding behind the passenger door, is outright dishonesty. Take some daytime shots, and mention some cosmetic blemishes, and maybe you'll get somewhere.

naw im not trying to hide nething my friend came over to my house to take the pics cuz i dont own a camera.

yes the molding fell off of the body...it was lose when i bought it and it fell off when i was driving.

the fender wrinkle was like that when i bought it also.

it runs fine.

the only reason why im selling it is due to the fact that im going to buy a newer model honda.

naw im not trying to hide nething my friend came over to my house to take the pics cuz i dont own a camera.

yes the molding fell off of the body...it was lose when i bought it and it fell off when i was driving.

the fender wrinkle was like that when i bought it also.

it runs fine.

the only reason why im selling it is due to the fact that im going to buy a newer model honda.

It seemed like it took me forever to finally find mine last night! Really though go get some degreaser like foamy engine brite, oor something! Make sure you let engine cool before using, then spray that mutha! Use a brush on hood and any where else that you can get a brush! Just make sure to keep all cleaner in engine compartment, or it will streak paint on fenders and hood! :thumbsup:

for sure ill start doing that when i dont work during the day time.

also here is the side view of my car.

i took it off of my cell phone

Image046.jpg

this side of the car is the only side with any dents and what not on it.

• 1 month later...

Archived