2d & 3d Fighters Anyone?

So since i've had a little more time on my hands i've gotten back to play some 2d & 3d fighters, Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Alpha (all of them), Tekken 5 DR, and Soul calibur III, was wondering if any of you guys play these games, or not...if so which ones are your favs and also if you have xbox live lets get some SF HD remix matches in.

• 3 months later...

maybe not so much yoshi, because he's too predictable..i play tekken so all his moves exactly the same, but zasalamel...that bastard has crazy mix ups....well if i end up getting the game i'll hit you up...theres another fighter out there...battle fantasia....its pretty good, made by guilty gear creators.

Also you play tekken? When tekken 6 comes out, thats basically all Im really going to play....oh and SF4 lol

lol yoshimitzu is my fav character because i mix him up so well... he has the most moves in the game and they are all so insane. i'm decent with zasalamel but he doesn't have enough moves at hi disposal.

i never liked tekken, too slow paced for me

i've always played DOA and SC4 games

• 2 months later...

OMFG Feb. 17th!!!! SF4 is coming out....its soooooooo dope, i played it in chytown at gameworks....they had a mini tourny there...sooooooooooooooo good, crimson viper is awesome along with Fei Long & Cammy!!!! oh and El Fuerte is ridiculous.... the best Shodo is Gouki (aka Akuma)

Archived