HID kits

SNooPYjdm

well ive been looking around for some HID kits and there all pretty expensive but the ebay brand ones are around 60-80 dollars...one of my friends knows a couple ppl who have the ebay ones n they say it works just as good..i just want to know if anyone here has experience with these or has tried them out??? can the name brand and the ebay brand ones be that much different??

dont get an HID kit to put in your stock headlight unless they are made for HIDs. putting HID bulbs in headlights that were made for regular bulbs will cause the light to scatter, and it will be like driving with your hi-beams on all the time and blind oncoming drivers.

so unless you are retro-fitting some projectors in your stock headlights, or already have projectors, do not get an HID kit.

if you want brighter lights, check out sylvania.com and see the different ones they have

just wondering how come its so cheap for headlights and hid??? i thought it would run more than 190 bucks for sumthin like that??

dont buy those. you want bi-xenon lights.... those are strictly low beam HID's.... your factory hi beams will still be used...... go to hidworld.com and spend 149.99 and get real ones with a warranty! or find bi-xenon ebay ones :)

dont get an HID kit to put in your stock headlight unless they are made for HIDs. putting HID bulbs in headlights that were made for regular bulbs will cause the light to scatter, and it will be like driving with your hi-beams on all the time and blind oncoming drivers.

so unless you are retro-fitting some projectors in your stock headlights, or already have projectors, do not get an HID kit.

if you want brighter lights, check out sylvania.com and see the different ones they have

So if i got the silverstar ultras (think its the best they got) would it really make a difference in how bright my headlights would be ive never worked with silverstars??

they sell awesome there? does it come in a box or can?

ooo shiit hahahaha i read that wrong haha but i believe it comes in a can

i have a little question...

what are the brightest HID's you can buy? i want the brightest lows and hi's for the EVO, so when people flash me b/c me lows are too bright i can burn their retinas with the hi's :devil: lol hahaha

i have a little question...

what are the brightest HID's you can buy? i want the brightest lows and hi's for the EVO, so when people flash me b/c me lows are too bright i can burn their retinas with the hi's :devil: lol hahaha

my friend has the 6k hids in his teg n there bright as hell and i got a friend who has the 10k n its not nearly as bright i say go with the 6 or 8k

I've seen 4k's but i dont remember the site, i have it wrote down back at my house in TN... 6K low's and 4K hi's? that would be killer, lol

sorry to thread jack :sleep2:

Archived