speakers in a hatchback

alright so i got a 92 civic hatch cx model and i know they take 5 1/4 speakers but for sum reason i got no space for rear speakers...is it jus my model that doesnt have rear speakers?? or do all hatches not have rear speakers?? also because i have no place for the speakers is there sumthing i can do to put rears in there?? thanks

yea thats what i thought but mayb im jus blind i cant find where they would go i mean when i listen to music i only hear my 2 fronts n cant hear anything from the rear

i have a 93 civic cx and it does not come with rear speakers. you have to do a si/dx rear speaker conversion on your cx.

ok thats what i was thinking but jus wanted to make sure...you know where i can do this or how much it would cost if i all rdy have speakers...

The speakers go behind this panel on either side.

IMAG0069.jpg

yea my panels dont have the little slotted area for the speakers so is that all i would need is new panels and then just wire them up??

thanks for all the help..

you have to replace the rear panal covers with si or dx panals that have the slotted area for the speakers, yes you need brackets to mount them, and you would have to wire them up.what kind of speakers you going to get for the rear?

i got 4 basic pioneers they sound decent for theyre size nuthing special but music just doesnt sound that great with only 2 speakers lol anyone know where i can get these panels n brackets besides a junkyard?? also thinking of putting a 12" sub for some base which those speakers lack

Archived