New question

I was originally planning on DC sports header with a high flow cat. But my friend and I've scene a few other posts questioning DC sports headers. Something about how they dont bolt up right to the stock cat I guess its 2" outlets on the header? Anyone know of a good header that has 2.5" outlet.

And should I just run straight pipe or go for a high flow cat? Or will doing either prove any gains over the other?

Also how beneficial would buying a tuning program like e-manage or other? For a N/A car with basic mods (i/h/e), Then maybe later NOS kit, injectors, and upgraded fuel system.

Have you looked into a Greddy header? ss and CARB...I don't know what the law in OH is though...

People will tell you that with i/h/e you don't need to tune, but I say tuning it will help get better fuel efficiency!

I had to rotate my factory catalytic convertor to bolt it to the DC header on my car.

Your sources should give it a try.

I wouldnt do a straight pipe, you have a o2 sensor right? look into a test pipe, pretty much the same thing but has a plug in for your o2...

header and test pipe :thumbsup:

If/when I throw on a NOS kit I want to do it right. I'm trying to stick to my N/a basic for my first car. But wouldnt mine the added power of it once and awhile for track days. So a NOS kit seems like a winner. The kit says its self-substained, but I'm sure running a few other mods would likely make all the difference in the output performance of the NOS kit.

I'll have a full exhaust system and intake. I'm wondering the benfits in respect to the NOS kit and overall N/a performance of.

Upgrading Fuel system. (likely a HI-flow Fuel rail and regulator, fuel pump)

Cam Gear

Injectors

Ignition

Throttle Body

Intake Manifold

Clutch (saw somewhere people where saying stock clutch couldnt bring out the best of a Nos kit?)

E-Manage or Apexi fuel map/vtec controller or Hondata s200?

Also you guys think these would work on my car? It says 92-95 civic. And I dont see the hoods being that much different for any stock honda's.

http://www.intakeone.com/Denso/NRGhoopdamper.htm

Archived