Blades Or Meshies?!?

Ok so im not sure which ones i should throw on my 92 hatch...i like both styles but jus dont know which set would look better on my car help me out thanks

I love the looks of blades, I just don't care how they "twist" different directions on opposite sides of the car. It would have been nice if they had made driver's side and passenger side wheels instead of all 4 the same (if that makes sense).

I love the looks of blades, I just don't care how they "twist" different directions on opposite sides of the car. It would have been nice if they had made driver's side and passenger side wheels instead of all 4 the same (if that makes sense).

completely agree here, looks weird with the spokes going the "opposite" way. id go with the meshies out of the two options

well i got a set of meshies and they need tires wheels probably a 6 out of 10 i got em for free...but i can pick up a clean set of blades with pretty good rubber wheels probably a 8.5 out of 10

all 3 haha i mean there decent i guess but nuthing to be proud off...i still wana take em to a pressure washer n see wut they look like after they been cleaned real good but i know the blades are in way better shape

haha that might work out im just waiting on my friend to find a new set of wheels then i get his blades so i guess ill have to wait a little longer...

I got some clean SHINY ls mesh wheels i'll swap you out for those blades. I'll pay for shipping for those and you pay for shipping for these, well crap it'll be the same if i pay for these to be shipped to you and you do the same. I'll take a good pic tomorrow in the morning and show them to you if your interested.... heres an ok one

civic1.jpg

daaamn those are clean well if this guy hurrys up with these blades we can work sumthing out hes not sure what hes doing anymore...>_< ...i hate when ppl change there mind...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this thread is dead, but either will look good on a 92hatch.

IMO i think that the blades would look better, but i also like meshies its just too many people are rocking meshies and hardly anybody has blades, especially on a 92hatch.. Blades are my favorite stock wheels that honda/acura came out with in the states ^_^

Archived