Selling 18" white wheels with polished lip

These wheels are nice. I'm just not really into big rims. I'm looking for some 16's with tires. I'm going for JDM here, so these 18's just gotta go... Anyone interested? These wheels really do look nice. They also have BRAND NEW tires. Less than 10 miles on em'. If you're interested, just reply to this and send me your email. I'll send pics.

ps, Im taking cash offers.

=)

well welcome to the forums then. just to let you know the classified rules are pinned at the top of the forum and say

ATTN: Everyone Read FIRST!!!

youre welcome man. if you plan to stick around, make an introduction thread (theres a section for it) and introduce yourself and let us know about your car and plans

• 2 months later...
thanks for telling me where the rules and stuff are. thats actually HELPFUL information.

If you plan on staying stop being a DB yourself. Read some friggin rules. Not like its a new thing that internet forums have a set of rules and places to post certain topics. *Rolleyes*

Archived