Hello thought I would come over to the darkside!!!!&#3

mpearce1974

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SS lost all its humor, and is now becoming barren and nonsupporting of life!

No humor= Dead forums!!!!!!!

If whoring is in appropriate threads and a little humor is inserted where needed, I see no problems. o:)

SS lost all its humor, and is now becoming barren and nonsupporting of life!

No humor= Dead forums!!!!!!!

Gravitation is a natural phenomenon by which all objects with mass attract each other, and is one of the fundamental forces of physics. In everyday life, gravitation is most commonly thought of as the agency that gives objects weight. It is responsible for keeping the Earth and the other planets in their orbits around the Sun; for keeping.....

you know what? I'm just gonna skip the buildup and just say it.....yo mama's fat!

Gravitation is a natural phenomenon by which all objects with mass attract each other, and is one of the fundamental forces of physics. In everyday life, gravitation is most commonly thought of as the agency that gives objects weight. It is responsible for keeping the Earth and the other planets in their orbits around the Sun; for keeping.....

you know what? I'm just gonna skip the buildup and just say it.....yo mama's fat!

You dont have a brother named A.Oster do you? :p

Archived