Hello thought I would come over to the darkside!!!!&#3

mpearce1974

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
welcome to hf. woot woot woot woot A SAMBA SOL

Thanks! Been here like 1 hour or so and already seen more action than SS did all day! I might just switch to this as my main forum! 8)

we meet again. ss is a bit more for technical specifics about sols. this house is a bit more for enthusiasts to hang and bash other peoples riced out rides and whatever.

btw, nice seats. what did those come out of? when you bought that spoiler how much did that run you plus shipping? If i remember correctly you got a good deal on it.

we meet again. ss is a bit more for technical specifics about sols. this house is a bit more for enthusiasts to hang and bash other peoples riced out rides and whatever.

btw, nice seats. what did those come out of? when you bought that spoiler how much did that run you plus shipping? If i remember correctly you got a good deal on it.

yah his seats are nice as hell. lol

Ha! Got it for $48.00 shipped on Ebay! Was even Samba green when I got it! Was faded but shot clear over it and turned out good! Oh and the seats came out of a CRX, which got them from a Integra! I built a guy a work bench for his garage for them!

teggy seats aye? i will need to look into those. they look sharp in there and mine have bolster holes like everyone elses.

teggy seats aye? i will need to look into those. they look sharp in there and mine have bolster holes like everyone elses.

Nice thing about those is they are almost exactly like stock Sol seats! Only better! Just as comfortable, but on drivers seat the bottom adjusts so you can angle it back farther! You have to use your stock brackets, and they will bolt right up! 8)

excellent, he will fit right in with mr. 7000+ posts

suck my posts back to 2004

thats a nice sig you have there. you sure you dont want it redone?

Forgot to say I know where i can get one if you are interested? Not for as good of a deal but I can probably beat him down a bit! :devil:

your beating me, you have 4.8 per day, i have 4.6 per day and pearce is already clocking in at twice our averages. we are doomed.

certainly am in the market for a nice blue one. i don;t want to have to paint it though, not worth the effort if I have to go to that much to do it.

no he doesnt need to post, he needs to finish his damn car, im tired of waiting

you and me both brother. lol actually i got a interview 2marrow night after work for another job. so hopefully with another job i can rack in more money to get it done. money is what is slowing me down. lol

Archived