Headlights

CelticRacer

not as nice of a car as mpearce1974's but here is what my plain 93 s looks like with black 'crystal' ebay specials

x155.jpg

Please go to Walmart, pick up a can on Rustoleum BBQ Grill Flat Black spray paint, take off your windsheild wipers and paint the arms.

is that so? show me a picture of an s model (unmodified) with painted wiper arms

yours don't count cause your definitely not stock and you, or the previous owner may have painted them

You may be correct. Although, I cannot find a picture via google of a confirmed S model that has painted arms. I have found numerous S models that are unpainted. All of the Si models I find are painted though.

One thing to consider, simple pin striping on a car is a dead give away that a dealership sold it second-hand. And common thing for detailers to do is to paint little touch-up spots when they tidy up dings and such. They very easily may have been painted at that time.

bought mine from original owner

heres another skank

93delsol.jpg

i found one picture from honda of the 1993 del sol S, and of course it was a shot from the back and it was black and white. they had pictures from 95-97 that were full color, and from the front of course

either way it doesn't matter. long story short, the sol is in the garage right now having springs, shocks, wheels, trim, stereo and wiper arms being painted - thank you very much Mr. James Matteu :whip:

the interior speaker corner panels, pulling the door panels and recovering the top section cause the vinyl is cracked and fixing the leaky weatherstripping if I can. I lumped all of those under 'trim'

Archived