suspension setup??!!

well ive been looking at suspensin set ups lately cuz mine is all messed up so i need some advice on wut to get im on a buget and am looking at getting skunk2 front and rear camber kit and im getting new tierods tires and all that so im puttin alot of money into it so far so now im looking for shock and spring set or coilovers but full coilovers are expensive as hell and the car is just a daily driver so jus lookin for some advice on good kits i got a 92 civic hatch thankz

well ive been doin a lil research and lookin around and i think im gona go with the tokico hp kit. what does eryone think about this setup......pros or cons....its in my budget thats why im lookin at em so let me know wut u think thanks..

• 2 weeks later...

alright well im still trying to work all this out so right now i got the tokico HP kit, Blox front and rear camber kit, all new drilled n sloted rotors with new pads, and am getting new tires tierods and a fresh alighnment. I need some help on picking out decent all season tires that wont break me anyone got any sugestions about anything......thanks....

Archived